Wednesday, 14 March 2012

life is good + new in!




 shir: H&M
 Crochet top: Zara
T-shirt dress: H&M

Okay, Okay I know what you must be thinking by now. Michala your life is almost only about food and I am sad(not really) to say that you are right I have a passion for food and I aint afraid to show it... I love food and I know it (dodododo). And sadly the addiction continues into this absolutely lovely sandwich with Guacamole, cheese and tomatoes. Later on (my diner) I made this delicious potato pizza and I know all of you had to get up and get a tissue so you could try to clean the giant puddle of drool that must have formed at your feet. But don't worry I don't judge. The picture of me is an awkward shot I took with my new red lipstick combo which I am loving right now. I hope you have had a good day filled with nice food.

XOXO
Michala 

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie u are so sweet! Can we follow each other? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete